The main change in 3.5.11 is the inclusion of
CacheTags for ACD
- Added scheduled cleanup of expired transients.
- Added method to stop WooCommerce carts from ever being prefetched by InstantPage.
- Removed APO capability due to it being only possible now with the cloudflare plugin.
CacheTagheaders to Accelerated Domains reducing purge commands to only 2 for each post/page update and their related archives, taxonomy terms and feeds.
CacheTagpurging for Accelerated Domains.
CacheTagheaders to Servebolt CDN for later use in purging.
- Added new garbage collection for the purge queue via cron scheduler.
- Added UID column and UID index to the purge queue tables so that searching for existing queue items could be significantly speed up and also stop repeat adding of an existing
wp servebolt check-cdn-setupto the WP-CLI to check the CDN setup for Accelerated Domains or Servebolt CDN.
wp servebolt cache purge queue trashto the WP-CLI to purge old items from the queue
- Changed Database Migrations to work with own version control, unlinking from the plugin version number.
- Added LIMIT to garbage collection query.
- Slight change to the logic for cache purging to improve payload checking.
action_schedulerfilters to only be implemented if
- Fixed a bug in the WP Rocket compatibility.
- Fixed a few typo’s.
- Fixed PHP deprecated messages.
- Added existence checking of API error messages.
- Fixed cache headers errors on RSS feeds.
Servebolt’s new plans and pricing model put a greater focus on customization and flexibility while taking advantage of our amazing performance and scalability.
✅ More storage included in all plans
✅ Lower storage pricing
✅ More cost efficient scaling of traffic and Dynamic Requests
✅ More production environments in all plans
✅ More Servebolt CDN hostnames included in all plans