This release was mainly about getting the Servebolt Optimizer plugin to work with our new NextGen Linux servers. This means an alternative set of paths are needed for the common things like Error Log location & environment.json file location.
- Allows for NextGen servers to be supported for reading Servebolt Environment files and obtaining the site id from the path.
- Using hook set_object_terms, so that it checks if default_category is used on first save of a post, and if its is being replace with newer terms on first publish.
- Tested on WordPress upto 6.4.1
- Fixed bug in cache by term id, now uses CacheTags whenever possible.
- Added check for Image sizes on Accellerated Domains image resizer so that it can never have a zero value.