WordPress & WooCommerce Support Specialist
Servebolt is next level high performance managed hosting with a strong focus on scalability and security. We are technology leaders in the area of fast and scalable sites. We don’t follow “best practice”, we define what best practice is.
Servebolt’s Platform equips customers with a suite of solutions that increase performance, scalability when building websites, stores and applications. Working at Servebolt is working in an informal atmosphere but with an extremely high professional approach on all facets of our services. It should come as no surprise independent tests were showing exactly that; Servebolt scoring the highest when it comes to scalability and performance.
We expect everybody to be direct and straightforward with their thoughts and commitments. Everyday, we challenge each other to continually increase current standards and we are enthusiastically dedicated to outperforming our objectives.
We’re searching for individuals who can step up and contribute thoughts anywhere in the organization. We advance constant learning in an adaptable workplace.
Servebolt is a company that both works with remote workers as well as offices.
We’re looking for:
We are looking for a WordPress & WooCommerce Support Specialist that can help us with our growing WooCommerce (and Magento) client portfolio. You will be working alongside our existing support team in answering WooCommerce and Magento related questions as well as help out with migrations.
We’re looking for someone working in the CET timezone in shifts covering 7:00 to 21:00.
Location: Oslo (Norway) or remote
As WordPress & WooCommerce Support Specialist you will:
- Communicate with our clients with expert communication skills
- Help out onboarding new clients with their WooCommerce and Magento to our sites
- Proactively help debug slow sites and come up with solutions
- Research, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Extend and improve our Knowledge Base based on problems solved during the day
- Assist our Sales Department with customer interactions where needed
We value a highly independent but collaborative mindset. Servicing our clients in solution-driven replies, with an upbeat tone of voice, is what we’re all about. Our clients range from professionals to enterprise type clients and rely on our expert industry-leading support to further optimize their sites.
You will have the following experience:
- Extensive knowledge about how to set up, migrate and optimize WordPress and WooCommerce sites
- Experience with Magento and Cloudflare is a plus
- Proficiency with Git, Rsync, SFTP and SSH protocols
- Fully fluent in English, bonus points if you speak additional languages
- Given that most of our communication is text based, a fast typing speed is a requirement
- Good understanding of browser tools and how to use them diagnose problems
- A chance to work with the fastest hosting in the world
- An innovative and pleasant work atmosphere
- You’ll join an experienced, skilled and passionate team
- Competitive base salary
- Paid vacations
- Equal employment opportunity
- Remote working environment
How To Apply
Apply to this job by filling out this form. After you’ve submitted your applications, we’ll contact you shortly.