Support Team Lead EMEA
Servebolt is next level high performance managed hosting with a strong focus on scalability and security. We are technology leaders in the area of fast and scalable sites. We don’t follow “best practice”, we define what best practice is.
Servebolt’s Platform equips customers with a suite of solutions that increase performance, scalability when building websites, stores and applications. Working at Servebolt is working in an informal atmosphere but with an extremely high professional approach on all facets of our services. It should come as no surprise independent tests were showing exactly that; Servebolt scoring the highest when it comes to scalability and performance.
We expect everybody to be direct and straightforward with their thoughts and commitments. Everyday, we challenge each other to continually increase current standards and we are enthusiastically dedicated to outperforming our objectives.
We’re searching for individuals who can step up and contribute thoughts anywhere in the organization. We advance constant learning in an adaptable workplace.
Servebolt is a company that both works with remote workers as well as offices.
We’re looking for:
A Team Lead for our Support Team that will be responsible for leading, developing, mentoring the Support Team. Working alongside our Support Team, you’ll be responsible and take care of quality control. For our most important tool, our Help Center, you’ll be responsible for updating and improving our existing documentation as well as expanding it where needed.
You’ll also work alongside our existing Support Team in answering support tickets concerning WordPress, WooCommerce, Magento and Drupal related questions, as well as help out with migrations. We encourage every employee to spend time on writing articles both for our Help Center as well as our public site.
We’re looking for someone working in the CET timezone in shifts covering 7:00 to 21:00.
As Support Team Lead you will:
- Lead and mentor the Support Team
- Optimize and implement workflows
- Proactively working on establishing and optimizing routines, processes and workflows to help the company establish support teams in new market
- Monitor queues and assist with daily goals and conduct quality control to reduce errors to improve procedures
- Provide insights in product development and report these back to the management team
- Establishing, recommending and implementing policies to ensure quality, timely and efficient design of customer oriented services
- Working effectively with other teams implementing strategies to increase profitability, productivity and overall client experience
We value a highly independent but collaborative mindset. Servicing our clients in solution-driven replies, with an upbeat tone of voice, is what we’re all about. Our clients range from professionals to enterprise type clients and rely on our expert industry-leading support to further optimize their sites.
You will have the following experience:
- Proven track record of having worked in a Senior support role
- Extensive knowledge about how to set up, migrate and optimize WordPress and WooCommerce sites
- Experience with Magento and Cloudflare is a plus
- Experience in sales, particularly service related, is a plus
- Proficiency with Git, Rsync, SFTP and SSH protocols
- Fully fluent in English, bonus points if you speak additional languages
- Given that most of our communication is text based, a fast typing speed is a requirement
- Good understanding of browser tools and how to use them diagnose problems
- A chance to work with the fastest hosting in the world
- An innovative and pleasant work atmosphere
- You’ll join an experienced, skilled and passionate team
- Competitive base salary
- Paid vacations
- An environment that offers career opportunities as the company grows
- Equal employment opportunity
- Remote working environment
How To Apply
Apply to this job by filling out this form. After you’ve submitted your applications, we’ll contact you shortly.